YOUR GOALYou´ll be the link between Country Manager, the Operations team and retail partners. You´ll lead a team of 4 Regional Managers, give a direction, inspire them for continuous improvement, coach for growth and ensure their training and seize business opportunities. Your focus will be on consistent operational excellence throughout the network and to drive like for like sales. As a manager, you give the team individual objectives and make sure goals are achieved. You as a team member will also be responsible for your own area, for developing and managing a portfolio of points of sales to ensure operational excellence throughout your network. Using internal tools and resources, you should have a business acumen when it comes to analysing stats and figures, identifying weak areas, and sensing the opportunity for growth and improvement within the region. The position involves traveling throughout Germany and spending some nights in hotels.
WHAT YOU DO
· Development the overall local operational strategy and execute the annual operational plans for the local markets, responsible for all activities, budgets, and results
· Build strong and lasting relationships with your team and retail partner
· Drive our total sales, like for like sales, operational excellence with consistency throughout the network
· The role is also to detect and assess market opportunities and establish an action plan with your team, implement, and follow up on the execution and KPI´s/ROI
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
· To work and be a part of an innovative start-up type environment!· You will find a warm working atmosphere and teams that know how to support each other, grow, work, and have tons of fun together.
· To have a genuine impact on a growth in Germany – there are tons of achievements ahead!
· You will have a lot of leeway in our organization, you will be expected to be autonomous in the development and monitoring of your tasks, until your objectives are reached. You can develop your own methods and find solutions on your own.
WHAT YOU BRING
· Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent level of education / experience
· You have experience in operational roles, preferably within the food & beverage/ hospitality / retail industry – but beginners with high motivation, results- and personal drive are also welcome
· You are a self-starter that brings ideas to life, taking them from concept to launch and making them happen through your hands-on mentality
· You are highly motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to work in a fast-growing multicultural environment
· You are an effective problem solver with ability to think outside the box and you´re always looking for new opportunities
· You have commercial acumen, strong people skills, team management experience
· You are highly analytical, reliable, and efficient with meticulous attention to detail
· You have enough background to see the big picture and take a step back to propose out of the box solutions
· German and English language is mandatory.