KellyDeli is a fast-growing innovative food retail company founded in 2010, which is
changing the future of healthy and high-quality Asian food. It currently operates
Brands across 12 countries including Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy,
Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, UK, Sweden, Finland & Mexico.
One of its brand concepts, Sushi Daily is the No.1 sushi operator in Europe, with over
1000 kiosks and counting.
The aim of the supply chain is to efficiently manage the flow of different products
from the supplier to the partners. This involves the coordination of all activities
involved in the process, including raw material procurement, logistics, distribution and
The aim of the supply chain is to ensure that products are available in the right place,
at the right time, in the right quantity and at the optimum cost, while providing added
value to customers and meeting quality requirements.
What will you do?
- Help the local Supply Chain Manager in his daily activities by is ensuring the
smooth running of the supply chain by providing administrative and operational
support to the team members, ensuring that processes are efficient.
- Assist in the stocks management (monitoring stock levels, updating stock data,
- Provide the support to partners in case of issues with the local suppliers and 3PL
- Source products in case of shortages or marketing campaigns if needed.
- Develop existing processes/procedures or creating new ones to improve the
Supply Chain department.
- Prepare reports and analysis on KPI's of suppliers and 3PL platforms.
- Collaborate with other departments: this may include coordination with
Marketing Quality and Regional Managers to launch a new production the Belgian
and/or Dutch markets, help other countries when they have a problem of stock,
Who will you work with?
Department: Supply Chain
Reporting to: the Supply Chain Manager for Belgium & the Netherlands
You will be working with different KellyDeli departments (locally and internationally) as
well suppliers and our partners.
Who you are and your skills?
- Be fluent in English with at least one of the two following languages: French and/or Dutch.
- You are a motivated self-starter, a team-player who is able to build great
- relationships with both colleagues, partners (and supplier).
- You are not afraid to take initiatives, to think outside the box to improve
- Analytical, reliable and efficient with meticulous attention to detail.
- Location of the internship: 1000 Brussels, Belgium.
- Duration of the internship to be confirmed. 38h/week.
- Day off on your birthday.
- Sushi allowance.